If boosting productivity, reducing costs and achieving sustainable improvement in enterprise-level performance are your goals, the IT professionals at PageOne Systems, Inc can show you the way. The depth and breadth of our capabilities are unmatched in the industry – we provide IT development, training and consulting services to a broad range of public and private sector clients.
PageOne Systems, Inc offers fresh, outside-the-box thinking to help you address the challenges of operating in the 21st century. Our IT professionals have specialized skill sets and knowledge of best practices across the development, training and consulting spectrum that are applied to your business problem or opportunity. We can recommend and implement new technology solutions that push the competitive envelope.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 & MS SQL Server 2019
The highly effective services of PageOne Systems, Inc would enable you to use the true power of Microsoft’s Visual Studio 2019 tool for the Microsoft Office Pack. Our team is more than adept to work on the latest version of both, Microsoft Visual Studio and MS SQL Server. The latest versions have a wide array of strong features and merits that make them the best choice.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019
- With Visual Studio 2019, you’ll get best-in-class tools and services for any developer, any app, and any platform. Stay focused and productive with improved performance, instant code cleanup, and better search results.
- Enjoy natural collaboration through a Git-first workflow, real-time editing and debugging, and code reviews right in Visual Studio.
- Highlight and navigate to specific values, optimize memory use, and take automatic snapshots of your application’s execution.
MS SQL Server 2019
- Intelligent Query Processing Enhancements is a set of enhancements that affect the behavior of the Query Optimizer, the component inside SQL Server that generates the execution plans for queries.
- Accelerated Database Recovery (ADR) to perform database recovery in the event of a transaction rolled back, an instance restart or an Availability Group failover.
- Memory-optimized Tempdb Metadata optimizes the Tempdb code so that some of the metadata that can be a bottleneck on Tempdb heavy systems can rely completely on memory and be optimized for RAM access.
- Resumable Index Build has the capability to stop an index rebuild operation in progress, keep the work that has been done so far and resume at some other point in time.